Buying a car is a dream of many people. The car is a sign of luxury and richness in many countries. Before anybody buys a car they go through the features and facilities of the car. One must be very careful with the car safety features; they must check it very attentively. The safety features of the car protect the car and the passenger from an accident and injuries. Buying a car is not a big deal but buying the best car at an affordable price is somewhere difficult. We will check out the safety features of a car.
Check out the basic safety feature of a car that one should not miss
We will go through the list of some car safety feature, its functions, and its importance. This will help the buyer to get the best deal at a reasonable price.
- Airbags– One must remember about airbags. There should be 6 airbags altogether in a car. These airbags pop up when the car meets an accident. A point to remember about the airbag is that it will pop up only when the car is running over the speed of 80 km/ hour. The airbags function only when the seat belts are put to use. So one must use seat belts only then the airbags can function.
- Electronic break distributors– The EBD is another important feature that one should care about. These EBD function when the vehicle is overloaded. At the time of overloading, it becomes tough to take a break. The function of break becomes slow at the time of overloading. The electronic break distributor distributes the load over the tyre equally and helps in smooth functioning of breaking features.
- Adaptive cruise control– This is another safety feature that one must take care about. ACC function automatically when it detects any danger.
- Automatic emergency breaking- Automatic emergency breaking works at the time of emergency. When your car hits an object but at that moment the driver could not respond then the AEB will response to the situation and will take a break automatically.
- Blind spot detection– This feature is very important. It is another car safety feature that one must not forget to take care about. This feature will detect the objects that are coming from behind and the blinking of yellow light on the side mirror of the car will indicate you about the objects.
Check some other car safety feature that you should not miss to check in your car
- Rear view camera
- Automatic headlight
- Child lock facility
- Antilock braking system
This was a little description of car safety features. One must take care about it before buying any car. Moreover one must go for a test drive with a member from the selling party so that you can know about the working and functioning of the car before you pay the amount. Buying a car means buying assets or investing money on something worth so one must not take the situation lightly.