The Aprilia SXR 125, the Italian two-wheeler manufacturer’s forthcoming maxi-scooter, has been priced at Rs 1.16 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new 125cc scooter is about Rs 9,000 cheaper than the Aprilia SXR 160, which costs Rs 1.27 lakh. Pre-orders for the model have already begun, with a starting price of $5,000. It will most likely be released in the coming weeks.
– The new Aprilia 125cc maxi-scooter is powered by a BS6-compliant, 125cc, 3-valve, fuel-injected engine that produces 9.4bhp and 8.2Nm of torque, according to Aprilia.
– It comes standard with ventilated disc brakes and twin pot calliper hydraulic brakes, as well as CBS (combined braking system). Dual telescopic fornts and an interchangeable rear unit are part of the suspension system. The scooter is equipped with 5-spoke metallic grey alloy wheels and tubeless tyres with a 12-inch diameter pattern.
– According to the company, all components and the thick chassis framework are designed for optimum strength in order to form a solid structure.
– The Aprilia SXR 125 comes with an all-digital cluster that includes features including a mileage indicator, top speed monitor, average speed display, RPM metre, digital fuel indication, engine failure indication, battery voltage, average speed, odometer & time display, instant mileage, and more.
– The firm also offers a mobile connection option that links the scooter to a smartphone app. It aids in the location of a car, the raising of service concerns, the raising of an alert when necessary, and the posting of information on social media.
– It has a dim fly shield on the front to keep the wind and dust out. Long bucket seats made of Art leather with an exclusive stitch pattern in grey and red threads are featured on the scooter.
– The sporty appeal is enhanced by a three-coat HD body finish with trademark graphics and matt black style trim accents, honeycomb grilles with dark chrome parts, chrome garnished exhaust, and a painted footboard.
– Wraparound twin LED headlamps, LED taillamps, retractable footsteps, perforated handle grips, thick elevated all-round rear grab bar, front lockable separated glove boxes with the USB charging points, bag hook, and a wide under storage area are all standard on the upcoming Aprilia 125cc. The fuel tank size of the maxi-scooter is 7 liters.